I need to file my Income Tax Return. How do I get invoices to send to my Chartered Accountant?

For downloading your invoices for Income Tax Return, you need to –

  1. Login to your Psychologist account
  2. Click on “Transactions and Invoices” and select “Invoices” option
  3. You can download any invoice based on your preferance and send it to your Chartered Accountant.