What are the rights of a seeker?
A seeker has certain rights which have been made to safeguard their well-being, while in therapy.
- Respect: You have a right to be shown respect, dignity and consideration.
- Communication: You have a right to be informed about services, treatment, options and costs in a clear, timely and open way in words you can understand.
- Participation: You have a right to be included in decisions and choices about your care.
- Privacy: You have a right to privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
- Comment: You have a right to comment on your care and to have your concerns addressed promptly and properly.