Reclaim your story
Languages I know
- 0961 - 131*** - ****
A brief introduction
My name is Srinithi Sridhar. I am a trauma-informed queer affirmative counselling psychologist/ therapist.
My approach to therapy is humanistic, relational, and collaborative. I believe that healing is a journey of introspection and reflection.
I understand that it can be hard to re-live painful experiences when you don’t feel safe. It makes healing that much harder and more distant. I hope to co-create a space with you that feels warm and comfortable as we explore your concerns.
I hope that our therapeutic journey helps you develop behaviours and a mindset that enables you to heal from past trauma through the insights you gain during this process.
As a therapist, I aim to help you feel empowered to own your experiences, find the courage to let go of what feels unhelpful, and embrace your authenticity.
My areas of expertise are:
- Self Improvement: Coping with issues like self-esteem, self-confidence, imposter syndrome, inferiority complex, and body image issues in order to develop a healthier relationship with yourself
- Interpersonal Issues with Work, Family, and Friends: Setting boundaries, learning to set better boundaries at work and at home, coping with communication challenges, and dealing with societal expectations
- Career-related issues: Coping with job dissatisfaction, burnout, low confidence, and lack of boundaries at work
- Clinical concerns: Coping with disturbed sleep and appetite, fatigue, depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts
- Abuse and Trauma: Coping with emotional abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, social abuse, grief, loss, and other traumatic events
You can also contact me for workshops, webinars, and curating content.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon
Our business hours
Monday4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday4:00 pm - 5:00 pm 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Client Centered Approach
Cognitive Behavioural Therapist